Rugged and Compact CANopen Encoders
- Battery-free Wiegand Sensor Technology
- Robust and Compact Housing
- Singleturn Resolution Reaches 16 bit
- Autobaud Detection Function Enables the Device to Directly Integrate on the Network
- Status LEDs Can Simplify Installation and Diagnostics
For multiturn versions, the rotation counter is self-powered, with no need for backup batteries. Since the original rollout, POSITAL has worked to enhance the performance of these devices and expand the range of available communication interfaces.
Excellent Choice for a Variety of Industries
Diagnostic LEDs show device status. A variety of connection options are available, including cables of various lengths and radially or axially oriented M12 or M23 connectors. Housings with bus-in/bus-out connectors are available for applications where it is convenient to connect several devices in series (daisy chain).