|Local or Remote I/Os may be added via expansion port or via CANbus. Expand up to 256 I/Os — see table below I/O Expansion Modules|
|Application Memory||Application Logic: 512K • Images: 256K • Fonts: 128K|
|Scan Time||20µ sec per 1K of typical application|
|Memory Operands||4096 coils, 2048 registers, 256 long integers (32-bit), 64 double words (32-bit unsigned), 24 floats, 192 timers (32-bit), 24 counters
Additional non-retainable operands: 1024 X-bits, 512 X-integers, 256 X-long integers, 64 X-double words
|Data Tables||120K dynamic RAM data (recipe parameters, datalogs, etc.), up to 256K fixed data|
|SD Card (Micro)||Store data logs, Alarm History, Data Tables, Trend data, export to Excel • Back up Ladder, HMI & OS, clone PLCs|
|Enhanced Features||Trends: graph any value and display on HMI • Built-in Alarm management system• String Library: instantly switch HMI language|
|Type & colours||Graphic STN LCD, white LED backlight|
|Display||Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels • Size: 2.4”|
|Keys||20, including 10 user labelled keys (slide kit sold separately)|
|Power Supply||24VDC, except for V130-33-B1, which is 12/24VDC|
|Battery||7 years typical at 25°C, battery back-up for all memory sections and RTC|
|Clock||Real-time clock functions (date and time)|
|Environment||IP66/IP65/NEMA4X (when panel mounted)|
|Standard||CE, UL Many of our products are also UL Class 1 Div 2 and GOST certified – please contact Emolice|
- In some models certain inputs are adaptable via wiring and software settings, and can function as digital,high-speed, analog, and in certain models as TC or PT100.
Adapting requires input pins. This reduces the number of digital inputs. Pin requirements:
• Each high-speed requires 1 or 2 pins according to high-speed mode.
• Each analog input requires 1 pin.
• Each TC requires 2 pins per TC input
• The first PT input requires 3 pins, and two additional pins for each additional PT input.
Example: V130-33-RA22 offers 12 digital inputs. Implementing 2 TC inputs requires 4 pins, leaving 8 pins free. Implementing 2 PT inputs uses 5 input pins.
- The total number of digital inputs listed includes high-speed and adaptable inputs.
- The total number of digital outputs listed includes high-speed outputs.